Service Delivery Manager Cover Letter
Service Delivery Managers coordinate the delivery of services to clients and manage employees involved in the delivery process. Common work activities include developing the processes and procedure for delivering services, meeting with clients to discuss and coordinate service options, supervising employees involved in the delivery process, monitoring the cost of the delivery process and documenting service results for all clients.
Below are some of the skills and qualifications typically found on a Service Delivery Manager cover letter.
- At least an Associate’s degree in Business Information Systems or a related field
- Basic computer and programming skills
- Customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Project management skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills
Check out this sample Service Delivery Manager cover letter to see an example of how to highlight these skills and qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Service Delivery Manager Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Pica,
I am writing to submit my resume for the position of Service Delivery Manager. My educational background in Business Information Systems and three years of experience coordinating deliveries and managing delivery teams makes me a good fit for your organization.
My professional experience includes facilitating smooth deliveries by understanding the importance of each component of the service delivery process. I’d love the opportunity to use the skills I’ve acquired to help Dresden Deliveries succeed and grow.
The following are my most relevant abilities and accomplishments:
- Earned Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems from The University of Albany
- Increased first call resolution from 76% to 86%
- Achieved a 100% compliance record three years straight
- Managed a team of nine delivery professionals
- Resolved client complaints in a proactive and timely manner
I pride myself on my leadership skills and ability to thrive in a collaborative environment, and I think these both can be an asset to your organization. If you’re interested in setting up an interview, then please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Natasha G. Adams