Senior Web Producer / Project Manager
Manage concurrent web projects through all development phases including; compiling requirements from key stakeholders, building wireframes, template design, content management, sprints, approval process with senior directors and CMO, QA, and launch.
- Develop project timelines, identify deliverables, and ensure project milestones are met while renegotiating and resetting expectations when the need arises.
- Managed comprehensive redesign of FAQ and Support Center, resulting in the substantial reduction of call volume to the customer service center in key areas of up to 48% and an increase of 40% of Unique pageviews.
- Executed redesign of employee section to improve User Experience, branding, and SEO performance.
- Create Eloqua landing pages and forms to support demand generation for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Facilitate collaboration and communication between departments and functional teams to execute web strategy.
- Manage and evaluate relationships with vendors through drafting SOW's, budget approval and allocation, as well as project management.
- Formulate relevant insights gleaned from registration funnels and lead generation analytics for CMO to present to other executive team members.