Web Content Writer/editor
Create website copy, e-mail blasts, and newsletters to client specifications. Edit Web site, maintain style sheet, and research trends and best practices for optimum user experience. Implement SEO treatments across the site and work with technical, marketing/sales, and design teams to display and integrate content with online customer service applications.
- Researched, wrote, edited and maintained website and other electronic content (emails, e-newsletters, banner ads, etc.) to address user needs, enhance client's customers' online experience, promote key offerings and support client's brand positioning.
- Developed and produced electronic content that reflects online usability best practices.
- Applied editorial skills to develop copy and integrate text, design and content organization/navigation to optimize the user experience and achieve business objectives.
- Worked in close partnership with internal clients, account managers, designers, user experience designers and technical experts to ensure content, design and technical requirements meet business and user needs.
- Proactively reviewed electronic content and recommend usability improvements, including content clarity, brevity, calls to action, and streamlined online navigation.
- Ensured web content meets established editorial, quality and industry standards for web usability and accessibility.
- Applied AP Style and web and print editorial guidelines to all projects.