Ui Developer Resume Examples - Page 4
UI Developers craft intuitive controls for software and hardware by combining elements of programming, psychology, and creative design. Their resumes highlight such skills as creating and optimizing graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS, using SASS with CSS3 for designing purposes, and writing triggers to validate users' input. Employers typically require candidates to have a bachelor's degree in computer science, web development, graphic design, software engineering or a related discipline, as per sample resumes in the field.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Taking wireframes and turning them into standards-compliant code.
- Worked towards creating enhancements to optimize user experience.
- Created/ updated UI as per changing needs and requirements.
- Created as well as edited images for the websites using Photoshop.
- Involved with cross browser testing and compatibility using chrome, Firefox and IE.
- Some experience with accessibility standards and 508 compliance.
- Assisted QA team with front-end testing.
- Strong experience working in Agile/Scrum environments.
Web And Internet Application
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!