The application was a Web based School Management System, developed for a franchise of National Open School. This system consisted of three main modules - student, teacher and administration. Features for student module included registration, attendance, timetable, report card generation, fee collection, library management, notice board and communication etc. The students/parents could go online to check the report card, fee dues, communicate with teacher and also check notice board.
- Involved in extensive HTML coding.
- Interacted with clients to understand their existing applications and design the site according to their system requirements.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
- Implemented Hibernate framework for database connection and result set handling.
- Responsible for coding, testing and documenting various packages, procedures, and functions for libraries and stored procedures, which were commonly used by different modules.
- Participated in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs with developers.
- Designed web pages and used applications that meet business and user goals through a positive user experience.