Corporate Travel Coordinator
Arranged travel for major clients such as Lockheed-Martin and 3M for international and domestic flights. Conducted booking air, car, hotel, and train excursions utilizing a variety of reservation systems. Provided customer service to clients concerning local, interstate and international tours, travel routes, accommodations, fares and travel regulations.
- Planned, prepared and developed cost written itineraries for clients.
- Determined ticket faring via rate desk pricing, auto pricing, and/or power shopper.
- Utilized reference directories for hotels and tour operators.
- Constructed the right vacation package or business/pleasure trip combination.
- Confirmed bookings and notified clients of insurance, medical, passport, visa and currency requirements.
- Made special arrangements at client's destination for transportation, hotel accommodation, car rental and recreation.