Vice President, Market/traffic Manager
Responsible for directing and managing all corporate advertising, marketing and promotional campaign activities for a $26.0 billion bank with over 300 branches in six states. Involved with strategic planning, annual marketing budget process, corporate advertising, community sponsorships and public relations programs.
- Developed and managed corporate marketing calendar which was used bank wide to communicate all
- Involved with successfully managing the acquisition and merger of two banks. Project included branding new bank name, logo design, advertising campaign and signage through the use of surveys and focus groups.
- Successfully executed Y2K project for all marketing and customer communications.
- Managed corporate events, board of directors/shareholder meetings, conferences and recognition events for groups as large as 500. Also involved with contract sponsorship negotiations.
- Lead role for Market Managers. Provided training and orientation to all new department personnel. Direct supervision over all administrative staff.