Provides senior leadership to ensure a smooth running operation by guaranteeing that all staff employees are performing their job functions in an efficient manner. Strategic hands on leader delivering top-flight customer service to clients. Specific areas of responsibility include employee development, implementation, and oversight of policies and procedures, employee relations, training, facility marketing, cash control procedures, and safe money handling practices.
- Regularly involved in the analysis, enhancement and implementation of process and program efficiencies through-out the organization.
- Supervise cashier relations with clients to ensure complaints, disagreements or misunderstandings are resolved diplomatically.
- Supervise the quality of work for all employees to ensure all work tasks and assignments are performed efficiently, effectively and with utmost customer service.
- Monitor office audits of daily cashier reports to ensure proper sales totals are reported and recorded on time.
- Handle general accounting duties such as accounts payable, payroll, petty cash, and budgeting.