Tactical Readiness and Training Director
Serve as senior enlisted advisor to the Tactical Readiness and Training Officer in Charge providing leadership and guidance for the personnel in this section and assist in managing the budget, material needs, ammunition, and training. Support school directors in developing and carrying out instructor training and instructor professional military education. Oversee instruction of the Corporal's Course, MIMMS Clerk School, Drive School, and Battle Skills. Manage the activities of 75 instructors.
- Taught instructors of the Battle Skills Training School to guarantee highest quality training and performance.
- Coordinated swim qualification and supervised training for 500+ personnel.
- Managed annual requalification marksmanship quotas and ensured group met requirements.
- Completed Predeployment Training Program prior to embarkation.
- Endorsed and managed special ammunition requests for quality live fire training.