Director of Training and Development
Responsible for assessing, identifying and cost effectively meeting the training needs of the 100 Dealership members of the Rochester Automobile Dealers Association (RADA).
- Assessed and identified top training priorities for Rochester Automobile Dealers which provided an opportunity to leverage needs and reduce costs by 20%
- Developed a Professional Auto Sales Training Program which included recruiting, profiling, interviewing, training and securing employment for qualified candidates
- Secured grant funding to reduce training costs by an additional 25%
- Automated the registration and roster process which eliminated the need for manual input
- Created and Managed comprehensive HR and Finance compliance programs that resulted in revenue of $75,000 per year
- Developed and delivered training programs to RADA members' employees