Provided classroom instruction for the following courses: Chemistry, Pre AP Chemistry, Inclusion Chemistry, Physics, and Integrated Physics & Chemistry for grades 9 through 12 for Texas 5A Division High School (2,100 students).
- Developed lesson plans and instructional material and provided group instruction to adapt the state curriculum standards to meet the needs of all students, which resulted in significant increases in Science TAKS (Texas Assessment of Knowledge & Skills) scores across all student populations.
- Created a positive learning environment for students by providing organized, structured lessons, and laboratory activities, and by motivating students with enthusiasm and positive attitude.
- Facilitated, monitored, and assessed student learning by evaluating student performance, collaborating with peers, counselors, parents, and guardians.
- Supervised case managers on all aspects of treatment for non-profit foster care organization dedicated to preventing child abuse, treating victims of child abuse, and preserving families.
- Reviewed, monitored and ensured case managers' reports and appropriate documentation in client and family files.
- Provided intensive community based family preservation services/counseling to foster and adoptive families.