Designed an inquiry-based, early childhood curriculum that focused on mathematical conceptualization and pre-literacy skills, as well as science, social studies, and character education.
- Created developmentally-appropriate, multi-sensory experiences for preschool students that enabled all children to be actively engaged in their own learning.
- Developed and implemented an experienced-based empathy curriculum that cultivated empathy and emotional literacy in students.
- Designed formative assessments used to plan for each child's developmental and instructional needs.
- Enhanced parent-teacher communication through the development of a classroom blog in order to foster a strong home-school, school-home connection.
- Actively participated in school committee work and promotion of the school, through my active roles serving on the school's English department committee and the Nursery Continuity committee.