High School Spanish Teacher
Ensured effective and efficient deployment and high quality learning environment for development of the Spanish language. Provide a structure that is creative, spontaneous and interesting meeting daily challenges to ensure overall objectives for student growth.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of student development and behavior management strategies to ensure a safe, positive, nurturing and consistent atmosphere.
- Implemented and delivered a broad balanced relevant curriculum to support course materials in keeping with achievement strategies.
- Assessed levels of student achievement and prescribed actions for improvement; met with students and families as necessary.
- Updated professional knowledge and expertise, as appropriate, to remain current with developments in teaching practice and methodology.
- Inspired students to be actively interested in Spanish and other foreign languages; followed schemes of work and promoted aspects of personal development related to Spanish at all key stages.