Develop and implement lesson plans for after-school classes at schools, neighborhoods and community centers for children aged 5-12. Lessons use arts and theater games/activities to teach on issues including conflict resolution, bullying, the environment, and community.
- Lead teaching of after school classes on drama, puppetry, mural painting and literacy.
- Help students on homework assignments.
- Lead theater games based on the Theater of the Oppressed and creative drama.
- Organize several large scale parades and pageants with the students and their families.
- Organize field trips and touring performances with students
- Collaborate on family nights and other activities geared at engaging students' families.
- Coordinate student participation in public community events.
- Supervise volunteers and assistant teachers.