Servicenow Business Analyst
Involved in analysis and creation of current state process flow diagrams for various stages involved in Asset lifecycle from planning to disposal process globally. Oversaw the end-to-end Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation for Brookfield Asset Management (Global).
- Create various local and global reports in Access and Excel to enhance management team awareness of ticket and user subscription data with productivity analysis, SLAs, and trending. Manage multiple Additional Service Requests (ASRs) contracts by creating statement of work and completion of work documents. This includes follow-up with client to make sure contracts are fully signed to avoid billing issues.
- Developed global reports using client based Business Objects and Servicenow data sources to assist global and regional managers on how to better serve the client. Developed transaction documentation template to assist technicians on how to provide simple information the client requires for each Desk Side ticket closed in order to simplify and speed up billing process. This implementation helped reduce the amount of time the client spends on reviewing billable tickets and lower the number of monthly disputes by the client averaging between 300-400 tickets down to 30.
- Prepared monthly financial report presentations based on the institutional sales pipeline for the Global Asset Management-US sector. Collaborated with Process Architect in creating the TO-BE state process flows for [company name] Business groups using Microsoft Visio.
- Involved in stakeholder analysis, identifying and coordinating with various [company name] Business groups. Responsible for in scheduling the Current State Assessments (CSA) sessions with Operational and Financial groups.
- Participated in integration analysis and studied critical dependencies on Servicenow modules for delivery of ITAM within the DB environment. Collaborated with Configuration team to understand the Software Lifecycle. Responsible for scheduling sessions with external global vendors to understand the SLA and contractual agreement.
- Performance Management and Business Intelligence Project. The objective of the project is to significantly reduce the demand on KTech resources by automating the calculation of Key Measurements and Charts. The solution also provides the capability of adding narratives by the Leadership to the monthly Ops Comm deck that is presented to the CIO.
- Facilitated meetings with KTech Leadership to elicit requirements to define meaningful and actionable Key Metrics and Information Indicators (Information Measures). Interviewed 57 Team Leads to gather requirements to fully develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that are specific, target-based against which results can be graded.
- Gathered requirements to develop Information charts to gauge the performance of operations. Created the list of Key Measurements that eliminate ambiguity and set SMART goals linked to strategic and measurable Business Objectives. Wrote functional requirements to create and maintain Measurements Dictionary in the Performance Data Warehouse. Wrote requirements in SQLish (SQL in English) to implement Key Metrics.Planview (SaaS application): Data Analysis of General Ledger and Hyperion files. Gathered business requirements to create an interface to Planview resulting in savings of over two million dollars per year.
- Articulated business and functional requirements into detailed testing scenarios and further translated them into test cases. Coordinated test case walk through. Coordinated and managed testing effort between teams across various time zones in the world such as India and London. IT Asset Management Project.
- Elicited requirements by interviewing, HR Group, Finance and Accounting, Talent Management team, Hiring Managers, and the COO. Analyzed the total work involved and divided into manageable tasks to be developed in three phases: Enter a Requisition, Prepare an Offer, Extend and close the Requisition Service Costing Project, Analyzed the application and created process documents for Apptio project. Created data flows. Created QRG (Quick Reference Guides) for training end users