Logistics Planning Manager
Supervised, designed, and coordinated numerous projects through planning and frequent communication, using Roadnet's Territory Planner software. Trained and initiated the staff in order to support Supply Chain, improved customer service, and increased efficiencies towards cost to serve. Created an annual savings of $4.5 million (average of 6%) to re-distribute in the $75 million expenditure for new opportunities.
- Collaborated with logistics, sales, and manufacturing to integrate successfully in order to reduce an average of 10% cost from annual overhead expenditures.
- Selected by stakeholders to coordinate 3 different management teams to plan, validate, and implement Supply Chain processes in Kentucky to reduce 4 regions down to 3.
- Performed what-if scenarios and presented recommendations to supply executive leadership team with transportation financial impact of each facility's overhead cost.
- Set up standardized operating procedures for Production Planning to cost-effectively utilize 3rd party copackers.
- Created ad hoc routing scorecards to assist with Wal-Mart's Request for Proposal (RFP) and executed the reroute of the Texas network upon winning the Wal-Mart bid.