Information Management Specialist
Provide complex technical support, planning and coordination for End User touch points of the distributed computer environment including desktop, software and hardware installation, support and distribution, and remote access technologies.
- Assist over 2,000 employees and respond up to approximately 25 support calls per day.
- Supported multiple roll outs including MS Office to 365, Windows 7, and Windows 10 applications.
- Perform systems analysis and diagnostics, IMAC of all assets, installs and the resolution of complex desktop computer and laptop issues including all Lenovo T400 series, IPADS and IPhone, Entrust VPN, operating systems such as Windows 7 and Windows 10, The use of Service Now ticketing system software, and the extensive use of Service Now Asset Manager, also took part in the use of remote connection software Logmein123, Skype for Business, the use of SCCM for application installation, also various application software resolution. such as Office 2010 and Office 365, as well as level 2 hardware support.
- Analyse, diagnose, coordinate, and plan horizont8nal network cable management processes including installation, moves, adds, changes and repairs.
- Provide complex technical input to the Desktop Services team and assume a supporting role in selecting and utilizing appropriate tools and techniques for timely service delivery.
- Work independently with little to no direct supervision in analysis, design, and implementation of desktop solutions to fulfil business unit requirements.
- Responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of desktop technology life cycle management processes including technology procurement for project analysis, design, coordination and planning for all technical components of desktop related projects.