BI Solution Architect/instructor
- Configured and tested the training environment in preparation for a 4-day class.
- Auditing the company's training and collaborating with the Education Management Team to update.
- Designed and created the training materials to instruct fellow consultants.
- Facilitated training labs to simulate the SDLC of a business intelligence project: BI content/application security, ETL, semantic layer, report design, dashboard/visualization design, and distribution.
- Provided consulting experiences, best practices and lessons learned.
at this job
Enterprise Dw/bi Solution Architect
Business Goal: Create Business Intelligence Solution Development Life Cycle Methodology to improve project outcomes
- Identify industry best practices, including Kimball Methodology, and core elements of previously successful DW/BI solutions
- Map and gap analysis with legacy enterprise Solution Development Methodology. Incorporate agile delivery methods
- Develop procedures, guidelines, templates, checklists, documentation standards, and examples across entirety of project life cycle
- Foster collaboration between IT staff, business users and information analysts - plan work from multiple organizational perspectives
- Componentized Project Breakdown delivery enabling the depiction of DW/BI solutions using standard set of building blocks
- Detailed BI Project Activity Master Template incorporating full life-cycle activities with linkages to existing and new process tools
at this job
Data Architect / BI Solution Architect
- Advise senior executive management on design, architecture and development of a new Risk Reporting Business Intelligence solution.
- Designed and Developed a POC of an adaptable and extensible metadata-driven financial reporting Data Warehouse, using Markit EDM, SQL Server, SSAS and Tableau. The solution provides for the early-arriving facts scenario.
- Work on the data governance program development.
- Analyze the existing data repositories as potential sources for the BI reporting solution.
- Engage in Data & Conceptual Modeling.
- Work on creation of a Business Glossary with Data3sixty.
- Reverse engineer and document business workflows.
- Systems: Markit EDM, Eagle PACE, Agresso, Data3Sixty
at this job