BI Architect / BI Manager
Lead the Data team through requirements, design and development for a complete overhaul of the Business Intelligence system at an Oil and gas company. Responsibilities throughout the full life cycle included data architecture design, logical and physical data model creation, requirements gathering and analysis for reporting and operational capabilities. Provided support to implementing Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence solutions and utilizing an extensive portfolio of experience and best practices. Responsibilities included conducting technical needs of reporting architecture, data warehousing, Data transfer, and serving as a subject matter expert in business intelligence concepts. Created and maintained company wide Business intelligence environment including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, and SQL server 2005.
- Established cross-functional relationships and directed all requirements gathering, data analysis and documentation for enterprise projects to centralize data into one multi function data ware house system with advance reporting processes.
- Assisted in developing business intelligence strategies in coordination with data architect.
- Managed project management with scope of work, cost estimate, budget, work force, resource management, and deliverance.
- Managed full life cycle development of business intelligence systems for company.
- Provided support for Reporting services such as Analysis Cube Processing, Reporting services Pro-Clarity.
- Coordinated with users and developers for all data models techniques.
- Supported team with expert needs of creating and maintained company wide reporting structure in SSRS.
- Implemented system where internal and external users can access reports from SSRS environment.
- Applied Improved team production and efficiency with cross training along with best practice of project and team management process.