Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager
Oversee Business Reporting systems within $500 million multi-media company. Skilled in designing infrastructure and implementing technology to support large user groups, supporting users at corporate headquarters as well as multiple remote locations, and effectively managing IT staff. Interfaced with IT to implement underlying infrastructure; developing data validation strategies; report design and development; security development; end-user training; software deployment; and all other facets of a complete system development life cycle. Led implementation of enterprise and system level architectures including network, hardware, systems software, and applications software through directly-controlled resources, other departments and external partners. Responsible for all reporting and budgeting applications across the entire family of companies, this includes Hyperion, PeopleSoft, nVision, Crystal Reports, SQR and Vista Plus.
- Managed project to implement Hyperion software as the company wide solution for planning system, leading to a decrease in overall budgeting time.
- Successfully implemented multiple IT projects ranging from $50K to $350K, provide the technology knowledge and vision to support the company's business objectives, and evaluate and recommend all software for business processes.
- Created process to send direct key information to CDS, eliminating two steps and saving two days of processing time.
- Designed and rolled out new PeopleSoft Ad Projection system that decreased data collection time by 60% while improving reporting dynamics.
- Instituted previously nonexistent project management guidelines within organization to improve ability to meet time lines, budgets and objects.