Responsible for the overall management and supervision of all afternoon adventures participants and additionally support staff at specific site. Ensure the safety and provide appropriate care to all children as required by the New Mexico State Licensing Bureau.
- Manage and direct day-to-day operations and general management and evaluate Child Care curriculum working to improve quality and consistency of care.
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise, motivate and evaluate staff to assure effective and efficient performance.
- Participate in workshops and conferences that will enhance professional growth.
- Develops and maintains cooperative and supportive relationships with parents, staff, volunteers and other agencies through written and oral communication.
- Provide leadership and direct supervision to Child Care program.
- Responsible for the development, staff hiring, training, supervision, administration and success of the Child Care program; including promotion, implementation and evaluation process.
- Overseeing implementation and quality control of curriculum and activities as they relate to the philosophy of the YMCA; and management of the budget.
- Incorporate ideas of all support staff in creating a variety of activities that are mentally and physically stimulating to children.