Head Jv/assistant Varsity College Basketball Coach
Involvement in college recruiting process with high school players, parents, and coaches. Includes making phone calls to recruits, their parents, sending mailing/emails, and text messages and arranging visits to meet with recruits on/off campus.
- Collaborated with college coaching staff, administration on budgets, travel logistics planning, and athlete time reports required by NCAA/NAIA.
- Assisted in managing an entire college basketball program dealing with budgets, recruiting, travel, reports to our athletic department, fundraising, community relations, practice, and game management.
- Volunteered for daily tasks and setting up events, practices, running errands, and providing information at all times.
- Develop new recruits by generating leads through researching, cold calling, referrals, or collecting emails.
- Organized, ran college basketball workouts, drills, camps, and practice to build player development.