Learning Disabilities Resource Teacher
Provided special education resource services for 3rd -8th grade students in the areas of Reading, Language Arts, Science, Math and Social Studies.
- Design and implement IEPs for developmentally disabled students; administer Woodcock-Johnson and KTEA assessments for initial and re-evaluation referrals.
- Developed IEPs and assisted with specific needs regarding implementation.
- Communicate frequently with parents, social workers, school psychologists, occupational and physical therapists, school administrators, and other teachers.
- Modified student's classroom assignments and exams for regular education teachers.
- Teamed taught with regular education teachers.
- Analyzed and interpret student data in order to provide curriculum to suit students needs.
- Participated on the schools RTI committee by offering interventions for struggling students.