Petroleum Inspector Resume Examples - Page 2
Petroleum Inspectors visit client facilities to collect petrochemical samples and paperwork. Specific duties listed on a Petroleum Inspector resume sample are obtaining information, checking equipment and making sure it is in good operating condition, performing safety and standard measurements, calculating quantities, delivering samples to labs for analysis, and completing other tasks as assigned by Operations Supervisor. Based on our selection of example resumes in the field, important skills are knowledge of petrochemical products, physical fitness, stamina, availability for working on site, teamwork, time management, and attention to details. Most Petroleum Inspectors hold a high school diploma or the equivalent.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Perform visual observation and volume measurements
- Sampling commodity materials
- Effectively communicate with terminal, transport, and Company personnel
- Maintain and organize work area
- Measure and Sample Petro Chemical products
- Inspect shore tanks/ barges
- Check product levels
- Gather samples for testing in lab
- Work in cooperation with clients representatives, [company name], vessel personnel, government agents and shore facility personnel to insure accurate results are achieved., Petroleum Inspector Intertek Caleb Brett, Benicia, CA mar, 1996 to nov, 2008
- Calculates and reports quantities transferred and perform full reconciliation of same.
- Accurately complete all required reports and forms.
- Gauge and sample barges
- Gauge and sample storage tanks
- Calculate how much oil is in the barges and storage tanks
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!