Assisted Chief Geologist in a collaborative effort involving collection and interpretation of subsurface geologic data and production data to determine trends in shallow prospectivity in Jim Wells County, Texas.
- Undertook regional new ventures study of Eocene Yegua, Cook Mountain, and Wilcox intervals.
- Developed regional geologic model for an emerging Cook Mountain play using well logs and interpreting 3D seismic to evaluate prospectivity.
- Coordinated between management, geoscience, land, legal, engineering, and accounting to produce detailed weekly activity report for all ongoing Antares operations.
- Organized and moderated weekly conference call between Dallas, TX and Perth, Western Australia offices.
- Risk Analysis, Prospect Evaluation and Exploration Economics (Rose & Associates) 2009
- Fluvio-Deltaic Reservoir Characterization-Two part field/classroom, Ferron Sandstone, Utah (The Aries Group) 2011