Technical Sales Manager
Recruited in 2008 by top [company name] management to build a Technical Sales department, which led to an average of 35% growth each year through 2012. Used sound product knowledge to build unique relationships in a competitive industry, enabling [company name] to capture and retain market share which had not previously been realized.
- Successfully serviced over 650 diverse customer accounts both domestically and internationally, leading to significant and measured revenue growth each year.
- Created and implemented in-house and onsite technical sales training programs.
- Actively marketed product line to key designers, architects and high profile celebrity clients by using vast product knowledge to apply creative solutions to difficult challenges.
- Developed and coordinated new team processes which strengthened back-end performance and solidified product retention by 50%.
- Supported external sales staff by serving as a key liaison between manufacturer and customer accounts.
- Compiled incident data and made recommendations to engineering staff for key product improvements.