Sr. Sales Operations Analyst/americas Sales Operations
Managed sales operations and analysis for Embarcadero's $50 million North and South American software business. Maintain sales forecasts, pricing policies, track sales quota attainment, and lead special projects focused on data enrichment and prospecting. Define and document effective business and compensation processes for field, inside, channel, and online store sales efforts. Provide design and oversight for full range of research, reporting, and information services. Create and present sales KPIs, reporting and analysis to leadership, executive staff members, and Board of Directors. Lead CRM integration with business processes and reporting needs. Support sales professionals with presentations and analysis. Researched, designed and maintained field and inside sales territories.
- Developed advanced multidimensional reporting that improved management productivity and visibility.
- Designed and implemented new, more effective CRM system, improving pipeline accuracy by 20%.
- Increased sales forecasting accuracy, ensuring transparency and better executive control of sales processes.
- Simplified compensation plans, resulting in improved sales productivity and reduced administrative costs.
- Enhanced territory design and sales processes, resulting in better customer communication and coverage.
- Maintained up-to-date sales data, showing team and individual monthly/quarterly attainment vs. quotas.