Sales Lead/sr. Subject Matter Expert
Responsible for all US/International commercial and government business development activities relating to [company name].'s live-virtual-constructive modeling, simulation and gaming branch. Defines market segments, identifies new business ventures, crafts business plans, develops sales strategy, conducts market analysis, manages remote sales personnel, identifies customer requirements, develops proposals/solution designs/briefings/presentations, tracks customer relations and generates sales collateral. Conducts product management, product development, product improvement, 3D modeling, prototyping, new product research, integration, testing, training and resourcing. Assists executive staff in tracking system requirements, features and development timelines.
- Developed a multi-million dollar business expansion plan and franchise development plan currently in execution.
- Conceptualized, designed, and prototyped multiple commercial, military and law enforcement product lines.
- Operated various 3D modeling, visualization and rendering programs to design numerous large scale retail/professional training/entertainment facilities and products currently under construction.
- Co-developed multiple products currently in patent pending status, under patent assignment and awaiting filing.
- Designed, constructed and presented winning lender and venture capital briefings.
- Built and managed numerous project management, sales cycle, customer requirement, customer relation, tasking, product development, cost analysis and personnel management tools.
- Briefed 100+ US/international government and commercial executives on multi-million dollar capital expense projects.
- Established the first online sales, product demonstration, video-conferencing and on-line collaboration capability at the company.
- Utilized telecollaboration tools weekly with engineering team to design, develop requirements, review and improve current and future technologies.