Senior Professional Sales Associate
Responsible for the sales activity within the North and South Columbus, OH Territory executing effective sales calls to physicians, pharmacies, and any medical professional which may influence Allegra, Allegra-D, Avapro, Amaryl, Ambien CR, and Lantus prescription sales.
- Developed and introduced a unique concept to the Region for innovative dual promotion of both Lantus and Amaryl which was accepted by marketing and resulted in a National Sales Award.
- Developed a training program that contributed in attendees being certified as field trainers for their respective district and receiving the Regional Culture Award.
- Assigned as Group Leader for Initial Sales School and Advanced Sales School providing coaching and development opportunities tracked through progress reports for new and tenured sales professionals.
- Earned position of Certified Field Trainer based upon leadership behaviors resulting in participation in first International Diabetes Center pilot.
- Organized Medical Conventions for Ohio and Northern Kentucky for all therapeutic divisions which resulted in organized partnering across boundaries and receiving the Outstanding Leadership and Teamwork Award.