National Sales Manager
Recruited to facilitate the expansion and growth into the OEM, Retail, Distribution, eCommerce, Club, DMR, FDM, Military and VAR channels for North America. Effectively conducted product performance, market optimization, sales training and development of company's brand within multiple channels, launching Atlantic into the audio and gaming accessories business. Managed exceptionally successful large-scale projects throughout product design, development, delivery and sales processes, product assortment, channel programs.
- Managed key accounts and team of 23 reps with total sales in excess of $120M. Partial account list included Staples, Best Buy, Costco, Walgreens, RiteAid, CVS, QVC, HSN, Circuit City, Dell, Fry's, Home Depot, Lowe's, Big Lots, Dollar General, Ingram, Kroger, Radio Shack, HEB, Office Depot, Office Max, Frontgate, Meijer, J&R
- Demonstrable track record of leading sales growth, with hands-on approach, attaining a 34% growth in sales in channel
- Private Label & New Product Research & Development
- Negotiated complex legal and contracts with large and mid-size customers, negotiating over 20 new partnerships
- Recruited, trained, motivated and managed sales reps, incorporating forecasting, reporting and P&L account management
- Outstanding success in building and maintaining relationships with key corporate decision-makers, establishing large-volume, high-profile accounts with excellent levels of retention and loyalty.