International Sales Manager
Sales and Marketing focused on CD/DVD distribution for UNIX, Mainframe, and Mainframe to Open Systems connectivity solutions to tape libraries and RAID systems. Manage major corporate accounts; promote products to distributors and resellers in the International market as well as end-users. Develop sales channels, prepared monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecast. Responsible for communication between partners, technical, support departments and management. Maintain strong rapport with customers.
- Number one sales person for last three years.
- Increased revenues from $30,000 to $1.6 million by developing marketing strategies to reestablish rapport and trust with international distributors/resellers.
- Researched and developed training programs to enable distributors/resellers to be the local sales and support force for customer trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Increased sales volume by 800% by helping international partners to certify product(s) in Japan.
- Established communication between sales, accounting and production departments to expedite products shipping which generated faster cash flow.
- Reduced RMAs by 50% by facilitating communication between QA and support departments
- Independently built a previously uncharted territory into the most profitable within one year.