Key member of assigned territory with responsibility for sales and customer service on a variety of financial products to brokers and financial advisors. Products include unit investment trusts (UITs), exchange-traded funds (ETFs), closed-end funds (CEFs), mutual funds, separately managed accounts (SMAs), and structured products. Customers are from all channels, including wirehouses, banks, independents and RIAs.
- #1 team in the country for closed-end fund IPO in March 2014; raised 7% of a $500m deal in a market where the average secondary CEF was trading at a 3-4% discount, and with a 3-person team when all the other territories had 4
- Moved territory from bottom quintile into the top 6 grossing territories. Through our sales process, more than tripled business from $270m in 2008 to $815m in 2013
- Recognized for coordinating efforts with ETF/SMA specialists, resulting in a $3 million trade early in the life of the Alphadex ETF product line - 2008
- Increased sales 5% while other territories experienced decreased sales during economic turmoil in early 2008
- Selected by management to support up to 3 territories simultaneously as the company responded to a changing marketplace
- Coordinated several 100+ attendee client events - seminars and client-appreciation events