Corporate Security Director
Currently in charge of the safety and security of all [company name]'s employees, customers and assets; as well as the investigation and assisting in the prosecution of any criminal/fraudulent acts committed against the bank. These two critical responsibilities include, access control, alarms and surveillance, BCP, risk assessments, vendor management, training and complying with regulatory compliance. Executive management reporting, prevention/investigation/recovery of any criminal acts committed against the Bank or its customers and employees.
- Created the format and completed the Physical Risk Assessments, defined security deficiencies, made recommendations and corrected.
- Implemented and updated the Bank's Security Policy, Security Manual, and Security/Loss Prevention Procedures.
- Replacing the Bioscrypt Access Software to Entre Card Access Software at all locations.
- Assisting in updating the Bank's Business Continuity Plan.
- Replacing the current DMMultiView DVR system with Verint Edge DVR system at all locations.
- Updating the current System Link Digital Monitoring alarm system from version 1.0 to 1.46 to include remote accessing.
- Created a formal training Security Program (robbery, fraud and scams) for staff members.
- Reviewed the alarm vendor's (Red Hawk) contract and was able to negotiate new pricing saving the bank close to $13,000.00 annually.