Responded to alarms and dispatched calls; decided what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations. Warned violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles. Recorded data such as property damage, unusual occurrences and malfunctioning of machinery. Reported irregularities such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes. Regulated vehicle and pedestrian traffic at access points to maintain an orderly flow. Responsible for assuring that 100% of all situations were resolved without escalation. Performed gate and roving patrols, prepared incident reports and taking recommended appropriate follow up actions.
- Certified Professional Security Officer ACT 1 / 2 / 3.
- Provided guidance and training to new employees in effective methods of managing all levels of personnel and site functions.
- Assigned to multiple posts and acclimated competently.
- Engaged in fire / evacuation alarm test drills with 100% accuracy that resulted in ongoing compliments from client site upper management.
- Assigned to multiple posts and acclimatized competently.
- Cultivated open lines of communication with security staff, supervision and client contacts that reflected optimum management development and implementation of updated security protocols to address lapse created by advances in technology and criminal strategies.