Managed and improved the Infrastructure Vulnerability Assessment Program, including configuring, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting results of vulnerability, patch, and compliance scans.
- Administered, maintained, and improved configuration of the McAfee Vulnerability Manager (MVM) and the Scuba Database
- Trained and led staff on operation and maintenance of program and tools.
- Created and distributed custom vulnerability, patch, compliance and KRI reports to platform teams and IT and Security
- Participated in and contributed to the Patch and Vulnerability and Infrastructure Risk Remediation groups.
- Led the Americas Vulnerability Rating Forum (VRF), producing business and environment-specific ratings of patches and vulnerabilities. Provided input and challenges to the Global VRF.
- Improved and updated Standard Operating Procedures and Configuration and User Guides for the Vulnerability Assessment