Security Dispatcher / The Security Logistics Center
Provides protective services to the hospital, patients, visitors and staff in a courteous professional manner. In event of a crime or disorder, responsible for alerting higher authorities while protecting personnel and property, investigating and securing the incident scene until properly relieved.
- Responsible for answering the emergency phone line and dispatching security officers.
- Monitor fire control panel, CCTV cameras, Responder 5, Medical gas alarms, Ocularis, C-Cure, Awarepoint, Docu Temp, Tot Guard, Epic and Power logic.
- Responsible for announcing codes over the fire P.A system.
- Contacting law enforcement or fire departments for emergencies or non emergencies.
- Provide security escorts when needed.
- Responsible for performing other duties as directed or assigned.