Senior Safety Professional
Primary Safety resource for safety related issues including field operations, natural gas processing and transmission covering 25 Compressor Stations, 2 PSM regulated liquid extraction plants, 4210 miles of transmission pipeline, and 129 personnel that staff these facilities within a 5 State region.
- Field Safety Reviews, inspections, audits, Contractor Safety Reviews, PSSR, PHA and Revalidations
- Incident Investigation and Root Cause analysis; Project safety support; Pre-job planning; HazOp Plan reviews and Hazard Assessment preparation
- Safety Programs trainer and implemented both Behavior Based and Values Based safety programs
- Supervised safety contractors during construction and placing online of 700 mile Ruby pipeline
- Safety Program review and transition trainer upon [company name] merger with El Paso Corporation