Regional Loss Prevention Investigator
Achieve assigned market shrink goals and objectives through the established awareness programs, in collaboration with store management and field managers. Initiate and resolve all internal and external investigations from stores, supply chain and home office.
- Train team of 8 District Managers, 94 Store Managers, and Associates on shoplifting awareness, conducts internal/external investigations, operational assessments, effectively and efficiently implements and reviews the company safety and shortage reduction plans.
- Coordinate, investigate and resolve internal theft issues through utilization of certified interviewing techniques, CCTV/remote-monitoring, exception reporting (ASPECT) and retail business systems analysis.
- Execute the company Target Store Program by consistently reviewing updates the compliance to the program with RD / DM's/ Store Managers.
- Complete Loss Prevention Operational Store Assessments with emphasis on teaching and coaching by offering solutions to issues within company policy and procedure.
- Participates in regional, district and store brand meetings, conference calls and store visits with Directors, RD's and DM's.
- Provide risk assessment for new locations, including physical security recommendations and issues.
- Complete store inventory preparation visits and participate in actual process to ensure accuracy.