Working at a pool is a high demanding job. You must stay on your toes everyday knowing that someone could drown at any moment, and your job is to prevent that. My leadership, communication, and work skills were put to the test every single day. I had to step up in many situations where no one knew what to do and I had to take over. I guarded the water every single to allow pedestrians to stay safe.
- Commutation was a key in this job because you had to speak loud and clear in loud situations allowing everyone around you to hear Cleary.
- Had to interact with guests daily making them feel happy and safe.
- Answered the phone calls, providing answers they were calling for.
- I have been working with the company since I was able to start. I would do various task from brick laying to landscaping design. I worked with machines and other tools to get the job done. I have experience with hard general labor and with large projects.
- Hard work was always a main factor in this job and I always go the job done.
- This job pushed me to do the best work I could do.