Safety Intern/hse Coordinator
Coordinated Health, Safety, and Environmental programs for regulatory compliance and injury reduction efforts.
- Developed and coordinated departmental ergonomics project that contributed to equipment design changes, business system modifications and revised employee work habits.
- Evaluated worker's compensation injuries and return to work job assignments
- As co-instructor for behavior-based safety process, trained & coached plant-wide staff/production employees and managers.
- Participated on the Steering Committee that developed action plans for safety improvement and injury reduction
- As HSE Coordinator, performed job hazard analysis, PPE assessments, ergonomics assessments, safety audits, OSHA/RCRA/Safety training, and evaluated post-injury work restrictions for return to work job task requirements, assisted in OSHA & EPA site visits & inspections by regulatory agencies