Pet Supermarket Manager
Provided customer service in the pet/animal retail industry and retention of customers through extensive knowledge of pet products new and old, aquarium knowledge both fresh/salt and small animal/bird knowledge, answering questions through knowledge of vet tech experience.
- Surpassed daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales goals consistently. Maintained lowest shrinkage companywide at a 0.3% rate. Top rated store in sales of brand specific pet foods.
- Assisted customers with pet adoptions.
- Responsible for overseeing staff/employees and carry out duties related such as submitting employee schedules to payroll handling employee evaluations/performance appraisals and raises, making schedules, training new employees and assigning tasks.
- Handled all money i.e., batching out credit card machines, balanced tills during opening and closing of the store, making deposits throughout the day.
- Marketed/advertised all products through use of corporate planograms, completed resets and displays and handled all visual merchandising, stocked shelves, emptied palettes and placed all orders to oversee inventory.
- Maintained store through kennel cleaning, animal care/feeding, fronting shelves, and providing customers with unsurpassed service.