Primary focus is to deliver superior customer service with an emphasis on automotive part research and sales. Utilized in service, retail and commercial areas as a strong technical resource.
- Manage inventory and sales for a store with $450k gross profit monthly.
- Assist with developing and implementing process changes aimed at increasing revenue, decreasing customer issues and improving individual and team performance.
- Responsible for processing store deposit, reconciling drawers and accounting for all sales/pay types.
- Developed skills towards a management position, processing and controlling orders and monitoring inventory levels.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- Train and coach new parts advisors.
- Supply valuable reporting and metrics on inventory and sales.
- Integral partner in negotiations and decision making.
- Attend Management meetings and roundtable discussions as needed.