Managed Merchandising Assistant, 44 suppliers, 5,000+ SKUs, and $10.3M in sales, which included
managing products through their life cycle from creation to disposition, vendor management, meetings, and negotiations including minimum purchase quantities, rebates, and costs.
- Analyzed competitors' product mix, pricing, and merchandising strategy and managed product portfolio
- Collaborated with Category Manager and Marketing Manager to develop product portfolio and marketing
- Merchandised catalogs and reviewed and approved catalog pages for final printing as well as managed
- Set annual list price and net price by utilizing competitive analysis, supplier suggested retail price, and current market price. Managed price lists throughout the year.
- Provided initial forecast and worked with Inventory Manager to manage forecast and with suppliers to minimize back-orders.
- Continually evaluated SKU performance and vendor relationships to reduce overall vendor base by 42%.
- Encouraged and facilitated cooperation, pride, trust, group identity, commitment, and team spirit.