Assisted Buyers in retail distribution, inventory control, strategic planning, and purchasing in merchandise categories such as Toys, Luggage, Jewelry, License Sports Apparel, and Souvenir Hard Goods and Brands in over 500 retail airport stores. Analyzed unit sales, store performance, and merchandise locations with Buyers to maximize sales and GM in all stores.
- Performed the ordering and purchasing of over $100 million in annual sales for a wide range of merchandise items throughout all 500+ stores.
- Contributed in increasing company profit margins and a 39% sales increase in 2006 for 3 largest merchandise categories of responsibility.
- Drove a 65% increase for Brighton stores in 2005.
- Communicated daily with 30+ vendors concerning purchasing of new and current products, pricing, UPC's, and item profitability.
- Ensured quality and timely delivery of merchandise in all stores through consistent communication and follow-up with vendors, distribution centers and merchant teams.
- Maintained the integrity of data in the General Electric Retail System by item set ups, pricing, order approvals, tracking and retrieving stock, and merchandise quantity orders per store location.