First Vice President, Corporate Real Estate Project Manager
Direct all potential property due diligence phases, architectural design, engineering and construction processes for improvement and implementation, key initiative development and implementation, energy management, regulatory compliance, safety, cost reduction, and annual budgets for over 300 bank branches, educational and financial facilities in the Carolinas. Collaborate with Retail Executives to identify Regional opportunities to expand markets. Perform day to day property management functions including move/add/change/deletes, coordination of building repair and maintenance of corporate facilities.
- Over 250 new branch construction, corporate expansion and branch/corporate renovation projects
- Established department's PM best practices for scheduling techniques and financial management
- Participated on team to develop Project Management Policies and Procedures
- Recipient of multiple quarterly Service Quality awards including the inaugural 2010 Service Quality annual award
- Participant of 2005 Central Carolina Bank/SunTrust Merger-Conversion team