Provided administrative assistance to Land Manager and staff. Served as liaison with vendors, royalty owners and the public. Prepared all correspondence, presentations, invoices and routed all mail, leases and time sensitive materials for Land Department. Input data on Excel spreadsheets used by accounting department to determine monthly payout to lease holders.
- Analyzed complex information regarding leases for over 5,000 royalty owners, including lease agreement expiration dates, and percentage of lease ownership by various stakeholders.
- Developed lease system filing system for Land Department, by county, name and date of leases for easy access for personnel.
- Managed data from 3 counties for input into Excalibur oil and gas software for monthly reporting.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills in communicating complicated payout system to inexperienced lease holders, often dealing with inexperienced and angry clients.
- Maintained extensive spreadsheets with wells having 100-500 owners.
- Promoted from Division Order Analyst to Lease Analyst based on yearly evaluations.