Support the Asset Management Department by preparing budgets for various properties, handling, posting and depositing corporate rents, reconciling client accounts, reading civilian and government leases and extracting pertinent information for billing purposes, billing clients for monthly and/or annual operating expense, and maintaining 20+ portfolios for the asset management division.
- Provide highly efficient administrative and office management support to the asset management team including developing, inputting and tracking spreadsheets using Microsoft Office tools as well as other business and functional tools. Ensure all payments are allocated according to established procedures. Prepare reports that compare budgets with actual expenses.
- Insure client insurance certificates are current with established guidelines met.
- Maintain complete and accurate records for all clients including executed Lease Agreement, Insurance Certificates, Correspondence, Amendments and Escalations.
- In conjunction with management, ensure that property data is accurate and reliable for financial analysis, forecasting and budgets.
- Ensure clients pay requests, review documents and enter payments to be processed in Yardi.
- Back-up for accounts payable utilizing RCash software in conjunction with Yardi.