Senior Real Estate Manager
Managed Macy's real estate in the west coast of the United States and Bloomingdale's real estate nationally.
- Negotiated concessions in excess of $1,000,000 for the approval of developer requested redevelopment of Macy's anchored centers.
- Negotiated and successfully closed on the sale of four excess properties with a value of $2,000,000.
- Developed and collaborated with legal and construction department to write the Exhibit B document stating construction delivery conditions for Bloomingdale's department store.
- Handled kiosk renewals and remodels for Mac and Clinique locations throughout the United States.
- Maintained excellent relationships with senior executives at Simon, Westfield, Macerich, GGP and Taubman.
- Responsible for the management and leasing of 200,000 sq. ft. of Macy's owned retail pad sites, strip centers and commercial office space to tenants such as Darden Company, Chic Fil A, Subway, Quizno's, Elephant Bar and Castle, Starbucks and Chase Bank.
at this job
Real Estate Manager II
Primary national real estate development manager for $500 million distribution system expansion program. Primary retail market development manager in four states.
- Increased distribution system real estate asset base $300 million, establishing proven development process for program completion.
- Lead real estate development team for company's first ground up developed $50 million Tier 4 Data Center
- Negotiated $100 million in development incentives from local and state governments.
- Supervised existing $2 billion industrial real estate portfolio for title, entitlement and operational continuity.
- Directed retail store development in four state, 160 store market area.
- Initiated and supervised $100 million in new store asset development.
- Developed and lead department and company employment of Lowe's Fast Facts program for economic impact in local and state economies of the Lowe's business.
at this job