Commercial Real Estate Agent
Conducted visits on behalf of clients to potential land acquisition sites to evaluate, document and report all demographic data as well as identify visibility, ingress/egress, parking, and co-tenancy; developed and analyzed data on desirability of available sites in terms of present and anticipated commercial activity, area demographics, traffic flow, projected sales analysis, local zoning regulations, and real estate taxes.
- Researched economic incentives with state/local governments and liaised with local government leadership regarding site selection process.
- Researched commercial properties using proprietary databases, tax records, and internet, and provided expertise on the sale of properties by assigning values based on research of comparable properties.
- Evaluated rental property income statements.
- Prepared opinions of value for mortgage lenders and wrote detailed reports.
- Prepared letters of intent to purchase and confidentiality agreements; negotiated purchase and lease contracts; corresponded/communicated with cooperating brokers and/or clients to resolve real estate contract issues or problems during due diligence period.
- Acquired knowledge of real estate contracts, tax credits/incentives, current market cycles, and population growth/decline.
- [company name] Rookie of the Year, 2009.