Commercial Real Estate Analyst
Conducts valuation for multifamily, office, retail, and industrial properties through intensive financial analysis, economic analysis, due diligence, valuation analysis, and industry research
- Formulates current real estate market trends and conditions and their effect on multifamily and commercial markets
- Presents objective, impartial and unbiased opinions about the value of real property to those who own, manage, sell, invest in and/or lend money on the security of real estate through presentations and written reports
- Creates and analyzes operating statement proformas and discounted cash flow models utilizing ARGUS and MS Excel and reports findings in a logical and concise manner
- Collaborates with institutional capital providers, loan committees, underwriters, and analysts through the due diligence and appraisal review processes
- Exceeded 2013 annual production goals by 16% to be within the top five producers within the region.